Smokey Mountain Country Music Dance Club
“Our aim is that everyone enjoys a good night of the best Country music”
Our club was formed in February 1974 and has always held its events in Park Hall.
We cater for all dancers and listeners. Every second Saturday in the month our doors open at 6.30pm and we finish at 11.15pm.We have a raffle, food is available to purchase and the bar opens at 7:15pm. Entrance fee is usually £7.50(members 50p reduction) unless we have a special ticketed event. Annual Membership available at £5 for couples - £3 single.
You do not have to be a member to come along but there are many benefits to joining especially the members cash draw which happens monthly
We always welcome comments (good or bad) about our shows / facilities.These can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our venue has a large free car park, facilities for the disabled and our room will comfortably seat 150.
For our gigs we have a good stage,lighting & acoustics, with a large wooden dance floor for you to dance comfortably.
A warm welcome for everyone is guaranteed and no dress code is required, however feel free to wear your stetsons and spurs.
Directions from junction 3 of M42
- Leave motorway and join A435 towards Birmingham.
- At next traffic island by Beckett’s Farm Shop take 3rd exit signposted Hollywood.
- In one mile turn left, opposite the White Swan pub, into Silver Street.
- Wythall Community Assn. & Social Club is 300 yards up on the right.
- Park Hall is sited at the rear of the large car park.